Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hold on

As you know our due date with baby number 2 is rapidly approaching - not fast enough for me though. Jamie on the other hand, wants/needs me and the little guy to wait until at least after 7 on Sunday night. Why you ask - fantasy football drafts - both tonight and tomorrow night. Now to be fair, I am involved in the draft tomorrow night, but at this point I would rather have the baby.

Last week I could not have the baby on Thur/Fri or Sat because he was playing in a golf tourney and NEEDED to be there for the sake of his team. What about me? Then we get into early September with work issues - at this rate if it were up to him we would not have the baby until mid September. Oh he did tell me, it would be okay to have it on Monday or Tuesday of this week - he is not as busy then! Whew - 2 days!

I keep telling him he needs to help out around the house to keep the baby in - well today he did. The picture on the side shows how he and Brady help out - I just shake my head sometimes and wonder where he will fit the next baby if he ever vacuums again. Who knows but I am sure he would figure it out somehow.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was just checking on you to see if there was a new baby pictures posted.. not yet I guess. But it is an "approved" day to have that baby, so perhaps your in the hospital right now.
Can't wait to see and hear all about that new addition!