Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dexter did it.

The last month in my lack of posts we have missed Brady's birthday, a trip to SLC for my sisters wedding. Thanksgiving and a visit from Jamie's parents. Sorry I have not posted well, hopefully this one will make up for it.

I was cleaning in the house today while Colby slept and Brady was running around playing. It started to get quiet so I know Brady was up to something. Pretty soon Brady came up next to me and kept saying "Dexter" - usually he wants to know where Dexter is to see how soon he can start tormenting him. So I played along and told him Dexter was laying down by the Christmas tree. The way a 2 year old can be he was adamant - he kept saying Dexter, Dexter, Dexter. Finally I gave in and took him to Dexter. He ran up to Dexter and started pointing by his side saying "no, no no." I looked and Dexter had an ornament from the tree (Brady's favorite thing to do lately is pull off the ornaments, which leads to a timeout each time) right beside him. I am 100% sure Dexter did not put the ornament there, but rather some help from a 2 year old.
What am I to do, put a dog in timeout?

4 comments:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Ha! Oh, Brady. Perhaps he can come over and teach Zoey to blame the moving ornaments on the cats.

justjill said...

Adorable! Wait, did you say sisters wedding...did sue get married?

Laurel C. said...

I was wondering the same thing as Jill. Did Sue get married? I'd love to see pictures of your family these days. Are you planning a post about the wedding?

Rachel said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering about the wedding! You must post a recap for us, inquiring minds want to know.
So today went went to church for the first time and as I was putting Charley's dress and tights on her I was thinking to myself, BOYS are so much easier to get ready for church, they could go in anything. I think I may take her in a jog suit next week, the dress was always in the way and the tights looked ridiculous. Kim, what am I doing to do with a GIRL!