Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We are mobile now!

First, for those who read my blog regularly (not sure how many that is) I apologize for the delay in posting, I guess it has just gotten away from me. I also do not have any new pics to post, I promise they too will come soon.

Now on to the happenings. Brady has started to walk, yes my days of sanity are over (or did that happen when I met Jamie???). Brady took his first 4 steps on October 10, from his Dad to me. Each day we work on his walking, he is getting better. However, he tends to get so excited when he is walking over that he usually falls after 3 or 4 steps. He also likes to lunge for things which scares the daylights out of me.

It is hard for me to believe that in just over 3 weeks Brady is going to be 1. Time sure does fly. I guess I will have to get working on planning his birthday party. We will take lots of pictures.

We have also entered the rainy season up here. 7 day weather forecast is rain each and every day. Now those not too familiar with the pacific northwest, that is just not a few sprinkles, but a good downpour a couple of times and drizzling the remainder of the day. I am already looking forward to the end of the season in April and we are 2 days into it.

Rachel - I have not forgotten to do my 7 things people don't know about me, I just have to figure them out. I will post those later.

Hope everyone is well. Until next time....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray for Brady the new Walking Man :)
Here comes the bumps on the noggin, driveway spills and oh no better move the plant to the next level up stage.

Rain? I think I remember that. Each morning I open the windows expecting overcast skies, and each morning it is a pale blue. Sunny is nice, but boring.
I'm glad to see your still blogging. I'm still checking on you :)

Rachel said...

still waiting :)
I check every day you know...