Monday, February 25, 2008

Not so good

I have decided that I am not very good at keeping my blog current. I faithfully go to my friends blogs and read theirs. Some update daily and some weekly, I am lucky if I update every 2 weeks. I cannot figure where the time goes most days. By the time I get Brady to bed I am ready to crash and the last thing on my mind is posting a new entry on the blog. Jamie often reminds me that I have not posted for a while. So to those who come faithfully to read my blog I apologize that I am so far behind and do not update often.

We have enjoyed a bit of sunny weather here in the northwest these last couple of days. This weekend was so nice that Brady and Jamie spent a good bit of time outdoors enjoying the sunshine. Brady managed to get his first fat lip and face road rash. I was inside, but the story goes that he was chasing after the basketball and fell down forgetting to put his hands down before his face slid across the driveway. He is okay, just looks a bit scraped. Some days I look at my child and think "what happened to you?" I really am a good mother. And as the mother of a VERY active boy I am afraid that I am going to see my share of stitches and emergency rooms. Great.

Brady also figured out this weekend how to climb up onto the couch and how not to get down. He tumbled a few times, but yet again survived. I think we move into a plastic bubble to keep the house baby proofed.

Hope all is well.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kim, I'm totally exhausted tonight and hear ya on the no energy to recap the days events. Sorry to hear about the face plant, its the beginning of the falls, bruises and scrapes.
My house is certainly a home of BOYS, we had our second t-ball practice tonight and you would think after an hour of baseball they would be tired, nope, they played another 45 minutes of football. Bring on the sports!
Hope your feeling well and keeping your spirits up :)

Rachel said...

Kim, its a new month... where is the new post. Do you hear from Vicki? I've been thinking about her a lot lately...