Monday, October 13, 2008

The dreaded four letter word

This weekend we heard the dreaded four letter word from Brady that I had hoped we would not hear or at least he would hold off until he was a bit older. For those of you who know Jamie, it was not one of THOSE four letter words, he did teach him this one though.

I was busy making lunch and Jamie and Brady were playing when I heard it. Brady took something from Jamie and Jamie replied "mine" - I shuddered internally knowing what was to come next. Almost immediately I heard Brady say "mine" - and most of the afternoon I kept hearing it. Now "mine" has entered into his ever expanding vocabulary and to my husband I am eternally grateful.

3 comments:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Are you sure you don't have Ari to thank for that? ;-)

Rachel said...

Oh it's just the beginning. At least Colby isn't old enough to be sneaking toys and causing the MINE :)
I'm so excited to hear about your adventures in Mommyhood. This little girl in my belly is punching and kicking already. And remember when I swore that two boys were all I needed :)

Rachel said...

Hey, where are the Halloween pictures? I've been thinking I should have purchased a costume for the little one for NEXT Halloween. But I can't... she isn't even here yet. 5 weeks to go :)