Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twice the fun?

I love both of my boys - well all four of my boys (including Jamie and Dexter). Lately, very few days go by that I wonder what did I get myself into. People ask me if I want another child - try for a girl. I run for the hills with that question, the way it looks I would have another boy. I am severely outnumbered - 4 to 1 (the cat does not count) and I don't think I need to add to it. I spend a lot of time at home dodging things flying at me - sadly not all are thrown by Brady, yes Jamie has taught him well. After I have dodged the UFO I have to step lightly or I may come down on a mega block, ball of some sort or a truck. Most days by noon it looks as though a tornado has been through the house. And to wrap up these random thoughts, I have not even started any potty training, I dread cleaning up after that.

1 comment:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Oh Kim.

Oh dear--potty training. Ugh. I am dreading it as well and I only have one to contend with!

Hang in there...call me so we can do a play date some time soon.