Friday, June 4, 2010

Moving

I guess I am now going to have to change the title to my blog, I will have to think about that for a bit when I have a minute.

This past week I have been busy packing and repacking boxes. The boys love to "help" by pulling things out I have packed. And they are sure the things that get packed in boxes we will never see again. I am waiting for the last possible minute to pack up their toys - that could be a disaster.

We are hoping the loading, driving and unloading goes as well as can be expected with the boys. Wish us luck and any tips would be helpful.

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

Where are you going to unload? Have you found a house? Or are you renting a place for awhile?

Rachel said...

WHAT? I totally missed this... where are you now?

Rachel said...

Kim, I got the cute card with the new address. Again, I am so jealous that you're back in UTAH! I hope your finding a good mommy group. Don't neglect your blog... I miss hearing about your adventures with the boys.