Friday, May 28, 2010

Words from a 3.5 year old

We recently had a 16+ hour car ride pulling a trailer from our home here to Salt Lake City. This was the first really long car ride for the boys and we were hoping they would survive (or should I say, we would survive). Anyway, along the way we heard:

-Are we there yet (after being on the road 5 minutes)?
-Hey Colby, what's your name?
-Have you ever been to Maine before (asked over and over and over)?
-Can I have gum?
-Where's the trailer?
-I'm tough.
-Momma - no dancing or singing.

And my two favorite-
-Who took a bomb?
-Momma do you have poop in your hair?

I would love to know what is running through his mind when he says some of this stuff. In the end both boys were absolute troopers!

2 comments:

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff?!? And please tell me the response to 'Mama, do you have poop in your hair?' was a resounding NO. ;-)

Laurel C. said...

Oh, road trips can go either way! You are lucky yours went well. What cute boys you have!